Friday, June 7, 2013

foxy roxy

Photo



i just wanna talk about something, today my dog that i had for 12 years passed away :(...

i just wanna talk about something, today my dog that i had for 12 years passed away :( i didn’t cry but i panic and called my mom told her the news. I just cant believe it but i know this is part of life and these things happen. i dont even know why im writing about this but whatever, i just needed to talk about it i guess 

Photo



Photo



I just can't find the words in english to describe you, so I'm going into spanish, dios mio, ¡estás guapísima, reina! that's it :P

gracias :p

love you baby you look incredible in drag!

thanks :)

Photo



Photo



Photo



Loved your blog! you're so gorgeous c: I wish someday I'll look as cute as you haha, kisses!

thanks doll

IG: thehappyemo69



IG: thehappyemo69

Photo



my shoulders are starting to look wide :/



my shoulders are starting to look wide :/

Photo



Hi I'm a young cd. I was wondering g if you can give me a few tips on tucking its really hard and u want the femmine look!! Your pics are fabulous btw!

i would like if you message me, not on anon so i can reply privately :)  

Photo



follow me on instagram thehappyemo69





follow me on instagram thehappyemo69

Photo



Photo



Hey I was just wondering if your a bottom?? Your very fucking beautiful I looked at all your pics and got damn I wish you were all mine!!

yes i am 

No comments:

Post a Comment