Friday, June 7, 2013

A Princess in Wolf's Clothing

I'm playing as the nun who reminds me most of Claire, and...



I'm playing as the nun who reminds me most of Claire, and even her randomly chosen Wish Card is very Claire…

Sisbee and Yukikun336 came to have bubble tea, one thing led to...



Sisbee and Yukikun336 came to have bubble tea, one thing led to another and now we are playing a nun game at their apartment!

Meet me and Ash!

Our first meetup in Charlotte, NC tonight is in an hour (at 9:30) at Fruiticup! Come get a bubble tea and hang out! <3

Mercury Kitty's charm actually says chinō which means intelligence. Dokusōsei is written 独創性 which is like creativity/originality.

You're right, a couple people have pointed this out! I'll fix it before I print it!

Many people were asking what the kanji on each Sailor...



Many people were asking what the kanji on each Sailor Mew's coin said! Here is a little graphic I made to put next to the charms at conventions. =D

Interestingly, Venus Kitty has been my bestseller! I had thought it would be Mercury or Jupiter (for their unique designs) but I guess more people care about getting some extra luck in love. XD

Heroescon and Meetups in Charlotte, NC!

image

Ash and I will be at the Artist Alley in Heroescon from Friday to Sunday! Look for the giant Sister Claire banner!

I’ll have all my Sailor Mew charms, and several Sister Claire/Adventure Time/MLP/misc fandom prints! (Including a lot of femslashy stuff!)

image

image

If you aren’t coming to the con but will still be in Charlotte this weekend and want to come meet me and Ash, we will have meetups!

Meetup times and locations:

Tonight! Thurs, 6th June: 9:30 at Fruiticup

Fri, 7th June: 8:00 at Pho Hoa

Sat, 8th June: 8:00 at Pho Hoa

I can’t wait to see you there! =)

mooncalfe: zambiunicorn: muura: Back when I watched the...





















mooncalfe:

zambiunicorn:

muura:

Back when I watched the entirety of Sailor Moon, I screencapped the best/worst monsters of the day

enjoy

omg thank u

whoa, i really have to get on with watching Sailor Moon. O_O

candiedunicorns: OPPAN SAILOR STYLEsailor jupitersailor...





candiedunicorns:

OPPAN SAILOR STYLE
sailor jupiter
sailor venus
sailor mars
photography

by request, some outtakes from the scouts' photoshoot.
i love how this is technically nsfw. thank you skylar for your perfect rei attitude towards this phenomenon.
god i need to learn how to be a good photographer and edit photos again.

wordscanbesexy: heatherbat: callmebliss: hellotailor: rubdown...



wordscanbesexy:

heatherbat:

callmebliss:

hellotailor:

rubdown:

lovelymoonbeams:

stunningpicture:

'Cause people seem to only post the 20-something Audrey Hepburn

this is genuinely the first photo i've seen of her looking older

I didn't know Audrey Hepburn grew old into a bomb-ass old lady until like, last year. I thought she died young cuz that's the only pictures I've ever seen. 

omg

<3

she was also the granddaughter of a baron, the daughter of a nazi sympathizer, spent her teens doing ballet to secretly raise money for the dutch resistance against the nazis, and spent her post-film career as a goodwill ambassador of UNICEF, winning the presidential medal of freedom for her efforts.

and history remembers her as pretty.

\o/

and history remembers her as pretty.

and history remembers her as pretty.

and history remembers her as pretty.

Just got my new convention banner printed off! It will make its...



Just got my new convention banner printed off! It will make its debut at Heroescon Artist Alley this weekend! Come see me there!

Don't look at me in that tone of voice



Don't look at me in that tone of voice

Winkle always looks so happy when she sleeps. In her waking...



Winkle always looks so happy when she sleeps. In her waking hours she just looks angry and petulant.

secondlina: nepteta: oh no theyre… so cute……… AAAAAH I ship...



secondlina:

nepteta:

oh no theyre… so cute………

AAAAAH I ship it hard.

Can the Sailor Moon remake just be everyone kissing?  Because I...









Can the Sailor Moon remake just be everyone kissing?  Because I feel like they really owe us after all this false advertizing

They're so cute I can't stand it









They're so cute I can't stand it

An Homage to Awkward Sailor Mercury Poses

Bless her, she tries so hard

“Am I doing it right, girls?

“How about now?”

“I’m not sure what’s going on, but I’ll pretend I’m sitting on invisible furniture.”

“I’ll just keep doing my invisible furniture thing.  Am I even in the picture?”

“I’m shaking it up a little. I call this one “the invisible bowling ball.”

“Ok, I did some research on the internet, and if my calculations are correct this is what you call a “sexy pose”.”

bebinn: How To Identify Crisis Pregnancy Centers Crisis...



bebinn:

How To Identify Crisis Pregnancy Centers

Crisis pregnancy centers, or pregnancy resource centers, disguise themselves as medical facilities, but usually have no licensed doctors, nurses or counselors. They often appear under "Abortion Alternatives," and may have names similar to abortion clinics nearby in order to confuse patients into entering their buildings instead of the real clinics.

Once you enter a CPC, their mission is to prevent you from getting an abortion at any cost. They will use misleading language, delay tactics, emotional manipulation, intimidation, and outright lies to either persuade you against abortion or to make you miss your appointment. The worst part? It's all completely legal and funded by federal dollars.

CPCs do their best to appear as legitimate abortion clinics, so how can you tell which is which? Here is a list of red flags for CPCs:

  • The words "crisis" or "resource" appear in the center's name
  • Their ads use language like "Pregnant & Scared?"
  • They offer free pregnancy tests and ultrasounds
  • When asked if they provide abortions or contraception, they will not give a direct answer
  • The waiting room has biased pamphlets, sometimes with graphic pictures labeled as abortions
  • They attempt to make you feel guilty about considering abortion
  • They offer baby items, such as diapers and formula
  • They downplay the effectiveness of contraception and emphasize abstinence
  • They emphasize the dangers of abortion (Fact: fewer than 0.3% of patients experience complications requiring hospitalization)
  • They discuss the false connections between abortion and breast cancerinfertility, or mental illness, often referred to as post-abortion stress syndrome
  • Regardless of how you talk about the pregnancy, they refer to "your baby," the "preborn child," "post-abortive women," and say that you are "already a mother."

More on CPCs

How to Identify CPCs

Beware of Fake Clinics

Crisis Pregnancy Centers: An Affront to Choice

CPC Warning Stickers

A list of licensed abortion clinics in the United States can be found on the Abortion Assistance Blog.

narrativepriorities: astrayinthewoods: A Stray in the Woods:...



narrativepriorities:

astrayinthewoods:

A Stray in the Woods: the complete cat comic collection
250 full-color pages of Cat, Other Cat, and their adventures in the forest


The story wrapped up exactly two weeks ago, and in the meantime I've been working hard to finish preparing for my very first Kickstarter: funding a print edition of the A Stray in the Woods!

The printer I'm working with has a minimum run of 100 copies, and I can afford to pay for some of that cost; but a color book of this size is a lot for an individual to fund out of pocket, and the goal of this Kickstarter is to cover what I can't manage on my own. I'm hoping that with the help of my readers, I can make the print edition of Cat's adventure a reality!

So please, if you enjoyed A Stray in the Woods, take a moment to check out my little Kickstarter!

The video features an original score by the lovely and talented Paul Tuttle Starr, as well as a thrilling live-action cat coda at the end. (Note: I may be using an over-generous definition of "thrilling.)

Fingers crossed! And thanks for taking a look!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH

WELL THIS IS A THING I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON!

And now I'm going to go for a walk before I vibrate myself into itty bitty bits of nervousness.

In this short skit, me and Winkle roleplay a pizza maker and...



In this short skit, me and Winkle roleplay a pizza maker and pizza dough, minus the throwing part.

fallingivy: ludicrouscupcake: witchofbutt: aconitum-tea: magicians-fool: pollyannaism: mechtoas...

fallingivy:

ludicrouscupcake:

witchofbutt:

aconitum-tea:

magicians-fool:

pollyannaism:

mechtoast:

Lets play a game.

Click here

The FIRST power you get is the power you have in a zombie apocalypse.

Reblog and add your power, how does it help you survive?

Tau Physiology

I THINK I'M PRETTY FUCKING OKAY HERE. 

Thermovariance

BUUUURN

KNEEEEL BEFORE VLAAAAD

Positive Forces Manipulation

Holy shit I'M THE MESSIAH…

Ethereal Constructs

yes good 8)))))

OMNIKINESIS FUCK YES.

Divine Protection!

I am so fucking amazing I am protected by GOD.

Logic Manipulation. I’m wearing a mustache, your zombies are invalid.

No comments:

Post a Comment