Friday, June 7, 2013

FINDING~SHANTI

Photo



Photo



Photo



abigaillx: the actual, physical ache you feel in your chest and in your bones when you're so sad is...

abigaillx:

the actual, physical ache you feel in your chest and in your bones when you're so sad is fucking awful.

Photo



dazedkids:   aciid-drip  hahahah



dazedkids:

 

aciid-drip 

hahahah

wherethetruthisat: Natural art.

















wherethetruthisat:

Natural art.

Photo



Good morning moon

Good morning moon

Photo



unterihremkissen: A Spring Sunset On 35mm Film by WAYWARD...



unterihremkissen:

A Spring Sunset On 35mm Film by WAYWARD WANDERER on Flickr.

60sfashionandbeauty: Baby Doll cosmetics, c. late 60s. (♥)



60sfashionandbeauty:

Baby Doll cosmetics, c. late 60s. (♥)

its-buddah-bitch: oliviatheelf: ॐMy Hippie Blog!ʚϊɞ ☾❁☯☮❁☽



its-buddah-bitch:

oliviatheelf:

ॐMy Hippie Blog!ʚϊɞ

☾❁☯☮❁☽

"Read books. Care about things. Get excited. Try not to be too down on yourself. Enjoy the ever..."

"Read books. Care about things. Get excited. Try not to be too down on yourself. Enjoy the ever present game of knowing."

- Hank Green  (via tourquoisemoon)

Alright you've convinced me. I think ill say hello to you later:) hehe

Okaaaay :3

Photo



euoria: ╳ More Bambii Pink



euoria:

╳ More Bambii Pink

Nope we don't know eachother:) I just think you're really cool:)

You're pretty cool for thinking that I'm pretty cool! Haha but in all honesty, feel free to send me a message (preferably off anon ;) I love to chat and get to know people! :) love and light love! xx

Ohh boy I'm too shy:)

Haha awweee :3 dont be shy! I don't bite! :3 haha do I know you at all?

Hehe why do you want me to come off anon!

Cause I'm curious as to who this is!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment