Friday, June 7, 2013

Things that make my wood hard

[image: Inline image 1] girthalgar : *"Daddyyyyyy. Not my...



[image: Inline image 1]


girthalgar
:

*"Daddyyyyyy. Not my tushy!"*

*"Mmmmmm. Delicious, delicious tushy. So tasty. So tight. Such fat cheeks."*

*"Daddy! Not my poor widdle cheeks!"*

*"My poor widdle cheeks." Bite.*

*"Daddyyyyyyyyy!!!! Don't!! It hurts!!!"*

*"You like it, you little slut."*

*"…Yes, Daddy."*

*"I thought so. Clench Daddy's tongue, little girl."*

*Grunt.*>

[image: Inline image 1] smutslutxxx > > This must be...



[image: Inline image 1]


smutslutxxx >

> This must be how Eve tempted Adam with an apple…
> Smutslutxxx

I know this would've grabbed my attention.

[image: Inline image 1] contexxxt : Shortly after he would...



[image: Inline image 1]


contexxxt
:

Shortly after he would leave for work, her daughter would come into her
room, straddler her mouth, and tell her about the 'secret' daddy made her
promise to keep that morning, like all the others before..>

Do I have your attention now, little girl? Do you believe that...



Do I have your attention now, little girl? Do you believe that I am going
to ravish your body? That I am going to use you like the little wanton
slut you crave to be? Do you realize that when I am finished with you
tonight, you will be a mass of quivering, whimpering, pleading flesh? Now
nod if you are ready for me to begin…

*Q: Hi you:) I hope you remember me. I’ve had a blog “think-light” and I deleted a...

*Q: Hi you:) I hope you remember me. I’ve had a blog “think-light” and I
deleted a few months ago. Great decision;) But sometimes I check your blog
and I wish you the best in your story with that beautiful lady that is your
princess. I’m still envolved in my LDR and I know how hard it is. I will
always remember you. You’re a great and very kind man. I wish you the very
best.*

Hey wow yeah, I remember you. You were a very sweet girl, looking for
someone to love you, but you kept getting mistreated. I hope and assume
that your current LDR is a healthy one and you’re receiving the respect,
love and guidance that you deserve.

Thank you very much for the kind words and the good wishes with me and my
Princess, things are fantastic. The only way I could be more pleased is if
I were in the UK myself. One day, perhaps.

I hope you continue to stop by and that things for you and your other
continue to get better and better, until you’re finally in his arms. Is he
in South America too or like me, did you find an amazing person across the
damn ocean? Either way I hope it works out for you.

Cheers.

Where I've been

If any of you have been wondering, I’m guessing maybe three of you, I’ve
recently lost my ability to access Tumblr from work. I seem to be able to
view other blogs now, I just can’t log in to my own account. I’m hoping
it’s just a temporary glitch but I’m not holding my breath. I’m going to
try to post as often as I can through email, I just need to figure it out.
This is my initial test, I hope it works.

My asks get sent to my email so I’ll be able to read them, I’ll just have
to copy and paste the question when I respond but I won’t be able to reply
privately, just so you know. I’m still open to requests should there be
any. I’m just mad that I can’t see my dashboard or re-blog anything.

Anyway, we’ll see how this goes. Cheers.

hessomuchbigger: "Please don't tell my husband…I just had to...



hessomuchbigger:

"Please don't tell my husband…I just had to try it…"

"Mmm…don't worry, I've known him all my life and I know how lacking he is in the meat department.  Whatever happens today, or in the future, can be our little secret.  Go on, take your time, enjoy each fleshy inch to your hearts content."

Lizzie and her bestie Sasha were having a video chat when she...



Lizzie and her bestie Sasha were having a video chat when she suddenly put her phone down and said 'don't say a fucking word.'  Someones hands came into view and with one final little gaze at her friend, Sasha closed her eyes in obvious lust when they started roaming all over her lithe young body.  It took Lizzie a few minutes of waching this mysterious scene before she realized that it was Sasha's Brother.  Lizzie came within seconds of realizing this and had numerous others while watching the siblings in action.

Ever since she had her tubes tied Peggy can't get enough...



Ever since she had her tubes tied Peggy can't get enough of her Nephew Paul's young, hot, thick cum filling her lonely, unsatisfied vagina.  The heat, the energy, the fact that she knew he'd be ready again in ten minutes, the knowledge that his seed is full of healthy, viable sperm, made her feel beautiful and alive.  Since her Sister had never gone to University, Peggy offered to help Paul with his applications to various schools.  The desperate, unfulfilled, Nephew-cum craving Peggy saw to it that only the applications for the local schools found their way to the Registrar's Office.  She knew he'd get in, his grades were terrific, he was going to be an engineer.  All she could think of was four more years of an endless supply of dream cream that flows from her darling Nephew's youthful cock.

the—twisted—circus: Birthday Girl: Bailey Blue...





















the—twisted—circus:

Birthday Girl: Bailey Blue gets Destroyed!

New girl Bailey Blue does an incredibly hot and hardcore scene with James Deen in this awesomely intense update! A true fantasy of hers come to life as she is suddenly hooded, taken down and used like a piece of meat. Her mouth, pussy and ass get worked over hard and rough. She gets suspended twenty plus feet in the air then lowered to be fucked while heavy clamps pull down on her nipples. This girl is super tough and takes all the extreme punishment James dishes out! Then, in his kitchen she gets destroyed with an extreme mouth gag, anal sex and water breath play consisting of dunking her head in the sink while being fucked from behind. Talk about sensory overload! By now the sun is starting to set and Bailey is tied down spread out, mouth and pussy are clamped shut. James only wants to fuck one hole now and blow a load all over her used up helpless body. But she came multiple times throughout the day and is feeling completely exhausted and satisfied!

Is this how you really want to be treated on your birthday?  I think it is isn't it?  One of these years I'll show up, without warning, and hood you.  It'll be your best birthday yet.

That's right Uncle, you dirty fucker, get your tongue in...



That's right Uncle, you dirty fucker, get your tongue in there.  Get my tiny little asshole ready to gleefully glide down your hard-as-steel fuck rod.

incestquest: Dana loved to move herself against Dad's dong. No...



incestquest:

Dana loved to move herself against Dad's dong. No matter how far away she moved, his hard rod was still inside of her!

Photo



incestquest: Thomas loved how small his mom was. She had the...



incestquest:

Thomas loved how small his mom was. She had the pussy of a high school girl, but took his long dick all the way in, something they could never do. She also said sexier things, like, "Fuck Mommy's hole, sweetie!" and "Pound me like a whore, Tommy." And he didn't even have to leave the house to get that twat.

jessicassexystuff: I love everything this image...



jessicassexystuff:

I love everything this image implies.

Jessica's Sexy Stuff

brothersisterfathermother: I'd been shooting cum in her all...



brothersisterfathermother:

I'd been shooting cum in her all day, and finally, on our third round, Mom let it all out. She was so embarrassed, but I was fine with it- all it took was a towel and five minute before I was inside her again.

The three Sister's were always competing for their big...



The three Sister's were always competing for their big Brother's attention.  Once they figured out that all three could work together, they found the results were much better and everyone was happy.  They would take turns with who got to be in the middle, that was the best spot as you can tell.  They'd give their 'poor' Brother a break on Sunday's…it's the Lord's day afterall.

meet4sex: thatswhatgirlsaremadeof: Everyone knew the twins...



meet4sex:

thatswhatgirlsaremadeof:

Everyone knew the twins were close…

They just didn't have any idea how close.

DOGGING - TWITTER - SUBMIT - ASK

bcrude: Occasionally Mr. Crude had too many students who wanted...



bcrude:

Occasionally Mr. Crude had too many students who wanted a sure-fire "A" in his class and found it more efficient to schedule more than one per tutoring session.

Well Daddy, you know how you've always said you wanted a...



Well Daddy, you know how you've always said you wanted a Son so you could play ball with him?  How about we play a little ball of our own?  I've got my own version in mind and you're up to bat Daddy…

No comments:

Post a Comment