Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Thick, Slutty and Sexy

Photo



Video



Photo



Photo



Photo



whoreneegirl: Oh boy. I'm writhing on my plug now. Here are a...







whoreneegirl:

Oh boy. I'm writhing on my plug now. Here are a few pictures where I'm lubing it up in my mouth, then my pussy and then once I crammed it in and not it sits. I don't know why my holes got so small again, but it is hard to relax, the pressure on my ass and from inside, my pussy is way intense. 

925 followers. I could pass out from the cum …

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



unless her eyes are wet from a proper throat fucking



unless her eyes are wet from a proper throat fucking

Photo



Photo



slutnurse: Ask me… ask her!



slutnurse:

Ask me…

ask her!

slutnurse: The naughtier the better!!



slutnurse:

The naughtier the better!!

Great blog!!

thanks

Saw a pic you had reblogged that one of the blogs I follow also reblogged, thought I'd say hello :) think you might like my pictures ;)

Thanks and I love your pictures

I'd love to submit. But i dont know what you prefer. What part of my body you d like to see ? :) im not the smallest girl

Anything you would like and I love not the smallest girls

MMMM can i be yours forever????? a

unless you are my slut then nope…..

No comments:

Post a Comment